June 06, 2011

PlayDoh

This was a present from Vanna's 2nd Birthday. Since she needs to keep busy, I thought of trying to open this present even though it was written for ages: 3+ .haha. I had a feeling that it wasnt appropriate but then I ran out of stuff to do for Vanna.

So Here was the Ice Cream maker: Pretty Cool!

It came along with 4 clays:1 pink, green, brown and white for Sprinkle.


Since Vanna's favorite is Chocolate Ice Cream we started making one:

First is we took out the Brown PlayDoh

 Then we placed the clay inside the Ice Cream Maker
 Pushed the Pink Lever Down to Squeeze out the Clay and then...
Vanna's very own Chocolate Ice Cream PlayDoh!!

And with some final touch..
Here we have Vanna's creation with a little Topping on top!

Looks Yummy!
Vanna pretended to eat it..  and then she decided to make MORE! :)

Theres a lot of clay mold that can be done. about 40 molds!!
So here is the mold, I picked the Heart-shape one










put the clay..










take it out and viola! Its a Heart-shaped PlayDoh!

Here are some Donut. Waffle and Swirl Cake, I think.

We made Pretzels, Strawberry, Watermelon, Donut, and a miniCake 

I made a special cake for a special person. Its my bestfriend's Bday: Teddybear [Grace]




and More ICE CREAMS!!








Vanna just love molding clay and creating Icecream and delicious pastries...
She didn't stop until she got hungry, and snoozed off from all her hard work of molding.
PlayDoh is one of our fave thing to do.

 I even had the hang of it :)  Totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment